Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default Led strip lighting - channel section & corners....

Would soldering them a little unsafe though. Seems a bit rash. Surely there
has to be some low profile connections or maybe they could be crimped and
heat shrank?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
wrote in message
On Saturday, 15 February 2020 15:37:31 UTC, JimK wrote:

Have settled on a W shape design for some modest store room led
strip lighting.

8mm strip, ali channel to suit w opal diffuser etc...

Bought some L & T shape connectors on fleabay & now discovered
that the connectors won't fit inside the ali channel
?!?

I was going to mitre the ali channels for nice 90 degree corners &
hide the connectors inside... but can't with what I have....
unless I try & solder the led strips to each other with fly leads
:-( or??

Any pointers anyone?

TIA

Are you really unable to solder the connections?