Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Phone service

On 2/15/2020 6:01 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

It must depend on the system, and maybe where you are at in the system.

I am well pleased with Spectrum for the internet. I get the 200 mb
service and it is almost never down. About 3 miles up the road and
closer to the main equipment several are complaing about bad and poor
service and being out much of the time.

I also have the phone over the cable by their modem. Sometimes it
breaks up vrey badly, but unpluging it for about 30 seconds and it is
good to go for another week or more.

I got Spectrum when we moved here 14 months ago. I was not happy for
the first few weeks and three visits, but one properly set up, it has
been perfect. When I wanted to swap out equipment I was amazed at how
fast and easy it was too.

Have you seen their commercials for cell phone service? I feel bad for
Joey going for the pineapples.