Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Led strip lighting - channel section & corners....

On Saturday, 15 February 2020 17:49:52 UTC, RobH wrote:
On 15/02/2020 17:46, tabbypurr wrote:
On Saturday, 15 February 2020 15:37:31 UTC, JimK wrote:

Have settled on a W shape design for some modest store room led
strip lighting.

8mm strip, ali channel to suit w opal diffuser etc...

Bought some L & T shape connectors on fleabay & now discovered
that the connectors won't fit inside the ali channel
?!?

I was going to mitre the ali channels for nice 90 degree corners &
hide the connectors inside... but can't with what I have....
unless I try & solder the led strips to each other with fly leads
:-( or??

Any pointers anyone?

TIA

Are you really unable to solder the connections?

He didn't say that, read it again!

I see you're quite right. No, I could comment but won't.