Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default A bit windy

In article ,
ARW wrote:
Ah - neither of mine was very recent. Last one on an 2011 car. And it
never seemed to do exactly as I wanted despite fiddling with the
sensitivity control. Only thing did find great was it changing
automatically from normal slow speed to auto when you came to a halt, as
in traffic.

The Fiat switches to intermittent the wipers are running at normal speed
when you stop and if in intermittent mode they turn to off when you stop.

No matter the setting of the wipers they will not move after an engine
restart until you touch the stalk.

That seems to me the sensible way. Prevents them triggering when you may
not want them to.

That would be due to ice in my case last week.

--
Adam