Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 09:06:45 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

But its less clear how long it survives on inanimate objects.
Some viruses can last for months.

but like flu the people who do not just get a bad cold are those with
other issues affecting their breathing or immune system.

That¢s less clear with this one.

I just wonder how many of the other viruses we see each year are in fact
new and just because they have not started in a very precise area, have
just been allowed to run their course?

More that they don¢t kill so many so quickly except with flu.

Now ALSO an expert in the corona virus, senile asshole? LMAO

cretin from Oz: