Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default delayed

Well, I personally feel that my original statement is probably going to be
true, ie its nowhere near as infectious as Measles or chicken pox, probably
as bad as your average winter virus, and for most normal people, not
dangerous, but the problem is you do not know if you are one of those for
whom it is dangerous, but we do not know that for sure about all the viruses
circulating anyway. OK its right to be careful, but if we did this for every
new virus each year, then it would cripple all economies. In the main here
we are attempting to keep it out of countries where there is poor healthcare
infrastructure, since once it is established there, it is inevitable it will
spread.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Andrew" wrote in message
I bet the Japanese are getting worried about the Olympics !

Andrew

I'd have thought the delayed grand prix might be worrying more people...
grin.
Brian