I-zheet M'drurz

Default Wiring question

Nehmo Sergheyev wrote:

- Philip -.
I was planning on using line voltage (120V) 14 awg romex or if
needed 14 awg armored cable.

- Nehmo -
The romex is fine. The connections need to be in boxes or
fixtures that form boxs. You don't need to check any code
either. I don't even know where you are, but I can assuure you
there is no restriction on placing a piece of moulding over some
romex.

I've read more than a couple of home wiring guides, and *ALL* say
it's OK to hide a piece of Romex behind a baseboard or molding.
Of course you need to use common sense and watch your nailing, but
why should anybody believe you don't understand that part!?

Those people who recommended checking the code live at
home and haven't lost their virginity yet.

LMELAO!!!

WOOOOHOOOO! YESSSSSS!

Post of the week!

--