Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default delayed

I expect nobody wants to touch them in case they carry the virus.
Its interesting as recent info suggests its about as contagious as flu, but
like flu the people who do not just get a bad cold are those with other
issues affecting their breathing or immune system.

I just wonder how many of the other viruses we see each year are in fact new
and just because they have not started in a very precise area, have just
been allowed to run their course?
Certainly several recently developed anti virals seem to help with people
who are badly affected by this one as they block the common machinery needed
to replicate the rna of the virus and scramble it. The danger is that there
could be side effects due to the action producing toxins etc.
Still I'd rather be a bit ill than dead.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
ebay are saying deliveries from china may be delayed ? ....