Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default Oil boiler

Was there not a different kind of cowl with louvers used on oil fired
boilers, or did I dream that?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
On 11/02/2020 17:14, Gav wrote:
Hi my outside oil boiler is sooting up and locking out in bad
weather, could this be because wind blowing around flue.

Yes.

had a
service about month ago. I can get it going when I clean photocell
but have to do this every other day.

It's very bad for boilers in these winds. Mine does te same occasionally
but oddly not when the wind is from the direction it has been blowing
from.

--
In todays liberal progressive conflict-free education system, everyone
gets full Marx.