Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default Will this tool break up a blig blob of cement/concrete?

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 12:20:25 -0800 (PST), TimR wrote:

On Monday, February 10, 2020 at 12:02:00 PM UTC-5, Jim Joyce wrote:

Hogan's Heroes is also one of my favorites, although I'm currently in
burnout mode. MEtv has been airing two episodes every weeknight for as many
years as I can remember, so I've pretty much got the dialog down pat by
now.

Weirdly, when we lived in Germany, Hogan's Heroes played daily on one of the local German channels. Dubbed of course.

When I lived over there, the only TV we watched was a tiny bit of AFN/AFRTS
to get American shows, commercial free, and on Sunday evenings RTL
Luxembourg had a game show where the women frequently ended up topless. We
had no idea how the game worked but the results were good.

Two of my sisters have been living in Germany for 40+ years now. If I think
of it, the next time I talk to either of them I'll have to ask if they've
seen Hogan's Heroes.