Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum_on_google[_2_] polygonum_on_google[_2_] is offline

Default Torx masonry screws

On Monday, 10 February 2020 17:13:13 UTC, Chris J Dixon wrote:
Bert Coules wrote:

Chris J Dixon linked to:

https://www.samsung.com/global/tv/bl...e-beautifully/

On an easel! So obvious once it's pointed out. But there are wall mounts
there too, so I'm not totally out of touch with today's trends (though I'd
think more than twice about siting my expensive new telly directly above a
fire).

I have seen it suggested that the easel mount would go well with
those TVs that are set up to look like an artwork when you are
not watching them (I don't mean in the "if a tree falls in a
forest" way). No idea how much power they use.

Chris

That is so day-before-yeasterday. This is where it is at:

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2019/01/0...tv-at-ces.html