Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Will this tool break up a blig blob of cement/concrete?

In article ,
says...

The 'Great Escape'.

Thanks!

I think in Stalag 17, they stored a lot in the rafters of their
building.

IIRC that movie led to Hogan's Heroes.

I have not seem Stalag 17. I do remember Hogan's Hereos.

In the Great Escape they did store it in the rafters above. I remember
one scene where they were discussing where to get wood to shore up the
tunnels. One place was to remove some of the slats of the bunks that
hold the materesses. A man jumped to the top bunk and fell to the
floor as the top and bottom slats broke as there were only 2 or 3
instead of all of them.