Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair
KWills Shill #2[_2_] KWills Shill #2[_2_] is offline

Default Seaman 1c asks, "Why are long drill bits so hard to find?"

On Sun, 9 Feb 2020 12:36:28 -0800, "Eric "Fatass" Burke"
wrote:

On 2/9/2020 12:01 PM, convicted felon KWills Shill #2 wrote:

On Sun, 9 Feb 2020 10:26:25 -0800, "Eric "Fatass" Burke"
wrote:

On 2/9/2020 4:38 AM, KWills Shill #2 wrote:
On Sat, 8 Feb 2020 15:55:25 -0800, "Eric "Erectile Dysfunction" Burke"
wrote:

A delicious young thing in a bar once said, "A long man is good to
find." Later I discovered that "she" was a ladyboy.

Was this before you began abusing meth, causing you to lose the
ability to achieve an erection?

Good morning, fatass.

Why do you greet yourself in a reply to me?

Did you catch the pic of me in my handman duds?

This is the only confirmed picture of you I've seen:

https://ibb.co/nj2YWxV

If you did, it's pretty self-evident that I am a BIG STUD.

Your proving yourself the lying coward you are does not answer
the question I asked of you. Will you answer now, or continue to prove
you are terrified of answering honestly? Time will tell.

Iron Fist does not give you permission to ask any questions, fatass.

Since you didn't ask, it doesn't matter what your strap on does
or does not grant you permission to do.

And you momma gimme good head.

You're a necrophiliac. We got it.

LOL

You're a Loser On-Line. We got it.
Thanks for proving, again, you're too much of a coward to answer
any questions asked of you.

--
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape.
If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.