Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert!

If google would allow me to killfile I would. What a ****ing waste. Retard is the only thing I can guess.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 7 Feb 2020 15:06:15 -0800 (PST), Thomas wrote:

If google would allow me to killfile I would. What a ****ing waste. Retard
is the only thing I can guess.

Indeed, you are ...a RETARDED Google groper! BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 07 Feb 2020 23:06:15 -0000, Thomas wrote:

If google would allow me to killfile I would. What a ****ing waste. Retard is the only thing I can guess.

If google allowed you to quote who you're replying to, would you do it?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, February 7, 2020 at 6:52:57 PM UTC-5, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Fri, 07 Feb 2020 23:06:15 -0000, Thomas wrote:

If google would allow me to killfile I would. What a ****ing waste. Retard is the only thing I can guess.

If google allowed you to quote who you're replying to, would you do it?

5
Tards know who I post about.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Why are long drill bits so hard to find?

On Fri, 07 Feb 2020 02:47:20 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

"williamwright" wrote in message
On 06/02/2020 22:21, Commander Kinsey wrote:

Not when I searched for them. I typed long cobalt drill bit into Ebay
and it came up with very few options.

Bad googling technique.

He didn't google, he used the ebay search
and is too stupid to work out how that works.

How can using the words "long", "cobalt", and "drill" not come up with such a thing? What would you have typed?
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

newsp.0fowbeqowdg98l@glass...
wrote:

"williamwright" wrote in message
On 06/02/2020 22:21, Commander Kinsey wrote:

Not when I searched for them. I typed long cobalt drill bit into Ebay
and it came up with very few options.

Bad googling technique.

He didn't google, he used the ebay search
and is too stupid to work out how that works.

How can using the words "long", "cobalt", and "drill" not come up with
such a thing?

When the seller didn't bother to include the word
long and just included the length in mm, stupid.

What would you have typed?

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sun, 9 Feb 2020 09:43:30 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' latest troll****

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 06/02/2020 21:18, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 06 Feb 2020 21:08:28 -0000, Fredxx wrote:

On 06/02/2020 15:13:38, Commander Kinsey wrote:
For example this 3mm HSS cobalt, 98mm long.* Couldn't find a 4mm that
length at all!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/351783054078

Surely plenty folk need to drill a hole through something thick

I can imagine you to be the sort to have already given yourself a
frontal lobotomy.

Grow up.

Ignore him, he is just trolling. The sensible people on the group accept
the medically proven benefits of trepanning. So keep on at it.

Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

Default Seaman 1c asks, "Why are long drill bits so hard to find?"

On Sun, 9 Feb 2020 12:36:28 -0800, "Eric "Fatass" Burke"
wrote:

On 2/9/2020 12:01 PM, convicted felon KWills Shill #2 wrote:

On Sun, 9 Feb 2020 10:26:25 -0800, "Eric "Fatass" Burke"
wrote:

On 2/9/2020 4:38 AM, KWills Shill #2 wrote:
On Sat, 8 Feb 2020 15:55:25 -0800, "Eric "Erectile Dysfunction" Burke"
wrote:

A delicious young thing in a bar once said, "A long man is good to
find." Later I discovered that "she" was a ladyboy.

Was this before you began abusing meth, causing you to lose the
ability to achieve an erection?

Good morning, fatass.

Why do you greet yourself in a reply to me?

Did you catch the pic of me in my handman duds?

This is the only confirmed picture of you I've seen:

https://ibb.co/nj2YWxV

If you did, it's pretty self-evident that I am a BIG STUD.

Your proving yourself the lying coward you are does not answer
the question I asked of you. Will you answer now, or continue to prove
you are terrified of answering honestly? Time will tell.

Iron Fist does not give you permission to ask any questions, fatass.

Since you didn't ask, it doesn't matter what your strap on does
or does not grant you permission to do.

And you momma gimme good head.

You're a necrophiliac. We got it.

LOL

You're a Loser On-Line. We got it.
Thanks for proving, again, you're too much of a coward to answer
any questions asked of you.

--
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape.
If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.

Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 10:37:48 -0000, KWills Shill #2 wrote:

You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape.
If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.

Oy, you nicked that from my sig! Or did I nick it from you? Or did we both nick it from the same place?
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 19:25:55 -0000, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 10:37:48 -0000, KWills Shill #2 wrote:

You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape.
If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.

Oy, you nicked that from my sig! Or did I nick it from you? Or did we both nick it from the same place?

He probably nicked it from you. Those infesting the Great Satan
invariably refer to it as 'duck tape'.

In fact, this has become the leading brand of duct tape:
https://www.duckbrand.com/products/d...SAAEgKZn_D_BwE
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 10:37:48 -0000, KWills Shill #2 wrote:

You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape.
If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.

Oy, you nicked that from my sig! Or did I nick it from you? Or did we both nick it from the same place?

He probably nicked it from you. Those infesting the Great Satan
invariably refer to it as 'duck tape'.

So do I (in the UK), it's a brand name used in everyday conversation, in the same way as I Hoover up, not vacuum.

In fact, this has become the leading brand of duct tape:
https://www.duckbrand.com/products/d...SAAEgKZn_D_BwE

I call them postit notes too, although that's copyrighted by the 3M company, and I buy them elsewhere at 10% of the price.
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

Default It's REAL DUMB pedophilic serb nazi Bitchslapping Time, AGAIN!

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 11:38:25 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "KKKernal Corn", farted again:

He probably nicked it from you. Those infesting the Great Satan
invariably refer to it as 'duck tape'.

In fact, this has become the leading brand of duct tape:
https://www.duckbrand.com/products/d...SAAEgKZn_D_BwE

You need one like that across your big psychopathic gob, dreckserb Razovic!

youngsters 'mature'."
MID:
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 10:37:48 -0000, KWills Shill #2 wrote:

You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape.
If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.

Oy, you nicked that from my sig! Or did I nick it from you? Or did we both nick it from the same place?

He probably nicked it from you. Those infesting the Great Satan
invariably refer to it as 'duck tape'.

So do I (in the UK), it's a brand name used in everyday conversation, in the same way as I Hoover up, not vacuum.

It's 'duct' tape not 'duck' tape: a linguistic error.

In fact, this has become the leading brand of duct tape:
https://www.duckbrand.com/products/d...SAAEgKZn_D_BwE

I call them postit notes too, although that's copyrighted by the 3M company, and I buy them elsewhere at 10% of the price.

Irrelevant analogy.

Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 12:02:34 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "KKKernal Corn", farted again:

It's 'duct' tape not 'duck' tape: a linguistic error.

You're a psychopath; he's a sociopath! NO error about THAT, dreckserb!

on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID:
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 10:37:48 -0000, KWills Shill #2 wrote:

You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape.
If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.

Oy, you nicked that from my sig! Or did I nick it from you? Or did we both nick it from the same place?

He probably nicked it from you. Those infesting the Great Satan
invariably refer to it as 'duck tape'.

So do I (in the UK), it's a brand name used in everyday conversation, in the same way as I Hoover up, not vacuum.

It's 'duct' tape not 'duck' tape: a linguistic error.

No, as with a Hoover, it's use of the most popular brand name for the item.

In fact, this has become the leading brand of duct tape:
https://www.duckbrand.com/products/d...SAAEgKZn_D_BwE

I call them postit notes too, although that's copyrighted by the 3M company, and I buy them elsewhere at 10% of the price.

Irrelevant analogy.

It's precisely relevant. It's using a brand name in place of the name of the thing.
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 08:27:28 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
wrote:

On 2/10/2020 2:37 AM, convicted felon KWills Shill #2 wrote:

You're a Loser On-Line. We got it.
Thanks for proving, again, you're too much of a coward to answer
any questions asked of you.

The only thing you gots is my Iron Fist.
LOL

I do not have your strap on. If it's missing, ask the man you
were last with.

Why did you post this picture of yourself? https://ibb.co/nj2YWxV

--
Only one shopping day left until tomorrow!
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 10:37:48 -0000, KWills Shill #2 wrote:

You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape.
If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.

Oy, you nicked that from my sig! Or did I nick it from you? Or
did we both nick it from the same place?

Roughly 15 years ago I got it, and others, from a web site that
listed funny sigs. You may have gotten it from there as well.

--
Some people have a way with words, others not have way.
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 10:37:48 -0000, KWills Shill #2 wrote:

You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape.
If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.

Oy, you nicked that from my sig! Or did I nick it from you? Or did we both nick it from the same place?

He probably nicked it from you. Those infesting the Great Satan
invariably refer to it as 'duck tape'.

So do I (in the UK), it's a brand name used in everyday conversation, in the same way as I Hoover up, not vacuum.

It's 'duct' tape not 'duck' tape: a linguistic error.

No, as with a Hoover, it's use of the most popular brand name for the item.

No, it's not a brand name turned into a generic name. A duct is not a
duck.

In fact, this has become the leading brand of duct tape:
https://www.duckbrand.com/products/d...SAAEgKZn_D_BwE

I call them postit notes too, although that's copyrighted by the 3M company, and I buy them elsewhere at 10% of the price.

Irrelevant analogy.

It's precisely relevant. It's using a brand name in place of the name of the thing.

Again, a duck is not a duct.

Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 10:37:48 -0000, KWills Shill #2 wrote:

You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape.
If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.

Oy, you nicked that from my sig! Or did I nick it from you? Or did we both nick it from the same place?

He probably nicked it from you. Those infesting the Great Satan
invariably refer to it as 'duck tape'.

So do I (in the UK), it's a brand name used in everyday conversation, in the same way as I Hoover up, not vacuum.

It's 'duct' tape not 'duck' tape: a linguistic error.

No, as with a Hoover, it's use of the most popular brand name for the item.

No, it's not a brand name turned into a generic name. A duct is not a
duck.

Duck tape is for ducts. They used a similar word so they could trademark it, it's not that hard to understand. Like Weetabix for Wheat biscuits.

In fact, this has become the leading brand of duct tape:
https://www.duckbrand.com/products/d...SAAEgKZn_D_BwE

I call them postit notes too, although that's copyrighted by the 3M company, and I buy them elsewhere at 10% of the price.

Irrelevant analogy.

It's precisely relevant. It's using a brand name in place of the name of the thing.

Again, a duck is not a duct.

Stop repeating yourself like Rod Speed.
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

It's still not a brand name turned into a generic name. If anything,
it's the other way round, thanks to lazy pronunciation. It's not that
hard to understand.

In fact, this has become the leading brand of duct tape:
https://www.duckbrand.com/products/d...SAAEgKZn_D_BwE

I call them postit notes too, although that's copyrighted by the 3M company, and I buy them elsewhere at 10% of the price.

Irrelevant analogy.

It's precisely relevant. It's using a brand name in place of the name of the thing.

Again, a duck is not a duct.

Stop repeating yourself like Rod Speed.

Stop writing stupid ****.
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair
% % is offline

Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

No, Duck tape is a brand, duct tape is the item's generic name. Just like Hoover is the brand name, vacuum is the generic name.

In fact, this has become the leading brand of duct tape:
https://www.duckbrand.com/products/d...SAAEgKZn_D_BwE

I call them postit notes too, although that's copyrighted by the 3M company, and I buy them elsewhere at 10% of the price.

Irrelevant analogy.

It's precisely relevant. It's using a brand name in place of the name of the thing.

Again, a duck is not a duct.

Stop repeating yourself like Rod Speed.

Stop writing stupid ****.

You are Rod Speed and I claim my $5.
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 11 Feb 2020 12:57:04 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "KKKernal Corn", farted again:

Stop writing stupid ****.

Stop sucking his cock, senile pedophile!

youngsters 'mature'."
MID:

Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Do you want it to be?
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Thanks to lazy pronunciation they sound identical, so it's a bad
analogy. When you arks for duck tape, nobody knows if you're saying
duct tape or duck tape.

In fact, this has become the leading brand of duct tape:
https://www.duckbrand.com/products/d...SAAEgKZn_D_BwE

I call them postit notes too, although that's copyrighted by the 3M company, and I buy them elsewhere at 10% of the price.

Irrelevant analogy.

It's precisely relevant. It's using a brand name in place of the name of the thing.

Again, a duck is not a duct.

Stop repeating yourself like Rod Speed.

Stop writing stupid ****.

You are Rod Speed and I claim my $5.

You are writing stupid **** and you're not getting any $5.
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Lazy? Well you wouldn't say "ductutape" would you? You can't pronounce two Ts in a row without sounding like a moron.

In fact, this has become the leading brand of duct tape:
https://www.duckbrand.com/products/d...SAAEgKZn_D_BwE

I call them postit notes too, although that's copyrighted by the 3M company, and I buy them elsewhere at 10% of the price.

Irrelevant analogy.

It's precisely relevant. It's using a brand name in place of the name of the thing.

Again, a duck is not a duct.

Stop repeating yourself like Rod Speed.

Stop writing stupid ****.

You are Rod Speed and I claim my $5.

You are writing stupid **** and you're not getting any $5.

Euros will do. I can change them at the bank tomorrow.

ROTFPMSL! My Newsreader says Euros isn't a word. Hopefully one day it won't be.
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Only a cretin would run the two Ts together and say "ductape".

In fact, this has become the leading brand of duct tape:
https://www.duckbrand.com/products/d...SAAEgKZn_D_BwE

I call them postit notes too, although that's copyrighted by the 3M company, and I buy them elsewhere at 10% of the price.

Irrelevant analogy.

It's precisely relevant. It's using a brand name in place of the name of the thing.

Again, a duck is not a duct.

Stop repeating yourself like Rod Speed.

Stop writing stupid ****.

You are Rod Speed and I claim my $5.

You are writing stupid **** and you're not getting any $5.

Euros will do. I can change them at the bank tomorrow.

ROTFPMSL! My Newsreader says Euros isn't a word. Hopefully one day it won't be.

You're not getting any Euros either.
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

So you actually pronounce it "ductutape"? See Monty Python Requiseeeetutututututut....

In fact, this has become the leading brand of duct tape:
https://www.duckbrand.com/products/d...SAAEgKZn_D_BwE

I call them postit notes too, although that's copyrighted by the 3M company, and I buy them elsewhere at 10% of the price.

Irrelevant analogy.

It's precisely relevant. It's using a brand name in place of the name of the thing.

Again, a duck is not a duct.

Stop repeating yourself like Rod Speed.

Stop writing stupid ****.

You are Rod Speed and I claim my $5.

You are writing stupid **** and you're not getting any $5.

Euros will do. I can change them at the bank tomorrow.

ROTFPMSL! My Newsreader says Euros isn't a word. Hopefully one day it won't be.

You're not getting any Euros either.

You must pay your outstanding bills.

Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Without the middle (redundant) 'U'.

So you actually run the two T's together and pronounce it 'ductape'???

**** Monty Python.

In fact, this has become the leading brand of duct tape:
https://www.duckbrand.com/products/d...SAAEgKZn_D_BwE

I call them postit notes too, although that's copyrighted by the 3M company, and I buy them elsewhere at 10% of the price.

Irrelevant analogy.

It's precisely relevant. It's using a brand name in place of the name of the thing.

Again, a duck is not a duct.

Stop repeating yourself like Rod Speed.

Stop writing stupid ****.

You are Rod Speed and I claim my $5.

You are writing stupid **** and you're not getting any $5.

Euros will do. I can change them at the bank tomorrow.

ROTFPMSL! My Newsreader says Euros isn't a word. Hopefully one day it won't be.

You're not getting any Euros either.

You must pay your outstanding bills.

There aren't any.
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 12:35:07 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "KKKernal Corn", farted again:

You must pay your outstanding bills.

There aren't any.

You two still haven't worked out who's the bigger idiot of the two of you?
It IS hard to decide, actually! LMAO

youngsters 'mature'."
MID:
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

So "Ductape" then. Or "Duck tape" - same sound.

So you actually run the two T's together and pronounce it 'ductape'???

**** Monty Python.

Blasphemy!

In fact, this has become the leading brand of duct tape:
https://www.duckbrand.com/products/d...SAAEgKZn_D_BwE

I call them postit notes too, although that's copyrighted by the 3M company, and I buy them elsewhere at 10% of the price.

Irrelevant analogy.

It's precisely relevant. It's using a brand name in place of the name of the thing.

Again, a duck is not a duct.

Stop repeating yourself like Rod Speed.

Stop writing stupid ****.

You are Rod Speed and I claim my $5.

You are writing stupid **** and you're not getting any $5.

Euros will do. I can change them at the bank tomorrow.

ROTFPMSL! My Newsreader says Euros isn't a word. Hopefully one day it won't be.

You're not getting any Euros either.

You must pay your outstanding bills.

There aren't any.

You have not paid the $5 bill I sent you.

ROFL, why do Americans call the money they pay the bill with a bill?
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

But different from "duct tape", which as two Ts.

So you actually run the two T's together and pronounce it 'ductape'???

**** Monty Python.

Blasphemy!

Dickheads!

In fact, this has become the leading brand of duct tape:
https://www.duckbrand.com/products/d...SAAEgKZn_D_BwE

I call them postit notes too, although that's copyrighted by the 3M company, and I buy them elsewhere at 10% of the price.

Irrelevant analogy.

It's precisely relevant. It's using a brand name in place of the name of the thing.

Again, a duck is not a duct.

Stop repeating yourself like Rod Speed.

Stop writing stupid ****.

You are Rod Speed and I claim my $5.

You are writing stupid **** and you're not getting any $5.

Euros will do. I can change them at the bank tomorrow.

ROTFPMSL! My Newsreader says Euros isn't a word. Hopefully one day it won't be.

You're not getting any Euros either.

You must pay your outstanding bills.

There aren't any.

You have not paid the $5 bill I sent you.

I haven't received it.

ROFL, why do Americans call the money they pay the bill with a bill?

They usually use a credit card. Why do we call it a note?
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 14:49:59 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "KKKernal Corn", farted again:

FLUSH the abnormal cretins' endless bull****

....and much better air in here, again!

is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID:

Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Nobody accentuates the T in that. Just as you don't in butter.

So you actually run the two T's together and pronounce it 'ductape'???

**** Monty Python.

Blasphemy!

Dickheads!

Your sense of humour is obviously screwed up. Everybody likes Monty Python.

What are you a ****ing Ebay buyer?

ROFL, why do Americans call the money they pay the bill with a bill?

They usually use a credit card. Why do we call it a note?

Hysterical reasons - it was a "promissory note" from the Queen. You're supposed to be able to give her a twenty quid note and she'll hand you some gold, although I wouldn't try it.
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

People who speak proper English do. Butter is one word, duct tape is
two.

So you actually run the two T's together and pronounce it 'ductape'???

**** Monty Python.

Blasphemy!

Dickheads!

Your sense of humour is obviously screwed up. Everybody likes Monty Python.

Yours is like totally ****ed up. Monty Python and its 'humour' are
obsolete.

[...]

Speaking of which, all that cheap ****e you've been buying from China
is delayed because of the coronavirus.

ROFL, why do Americans call the money they pay the bill with a bill?

They usually use a credit card. Why do we call it a note?

Hysterical reasons - it was a "promissory note" from the Queen. You're supposed to be able to give her a twenty quid note and she'll hand you some gold, although I wouldn't try it.

So perhaps dollar bills are "promissory bills": you give it to the
Federal Reserve and you get a milligram of gold back.
Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 12:39:40 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "KKKernal Corn", farted again:

FLUSH the sociopath's and the psychopath's stinking bull****