Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default Smoke/heat alarm for large kitchen?

In article , ARW
writes
On 08/02/2020 16:28, wrote:
On Saturday, 8 February 2020 15:16:52 UTC, ARW wrote:
She left the grill on after cooking and closed the door on the cooker.

That's why I like a "big red switch" with a neon on the cooker.

I buy her all the best presents. Last year she got a USB socket for
Valentines day and free installation.

Did that meet with more or less favour than the boots?
(Assuming they were for her.)
I think this year Screwfix's Valentines Day special is a mixer
shower.

She mentioned something about a new light fitting in the lounge.

£1.59 in Screwfix although you will do doubt claim the vat back.

https://www.screwfix.com/p/6-pendant...74J&ds_kid=927
00048793290388&ds_rl=1249401&gclid=CjwKCAiA-P7xBRAvEiwAow-VaZbnfFLCzU53qo
TsxcUYV0pskZAZkzSe1BhF2LlyQAAHwyis1aLI7BoCAVMQAvD_ BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
--
bert