Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Schiff's closing speech

On Sat, 8 Feb 2020 10:01:12 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

Speaking of disinformation and BS, show us where Steele even admitted
any of his report was BS. Steele said from the beginning that it was
what it was, raw intelligence that was not corroborated.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ssier-accurate

the claim is it is 70-90% accurate. If he didn't think 30% could be
bull****, why did he say 70%?
Also isn't this a foreigner trying to influence our election? He did
turn this over to Hillary.

Apples and oranges. It's perfectly legal for a campaign to do
opposition research, including overseas. If Steele did it for free,
then it would be construed as a violation of US law, it would be
considered a donation to the campaign. The Democrats were smart,
they used Fusion GPS, which in turn hired Steele.

Nice diversion. It is why I hate giving weasels like you cites, you
just ignore them and change the subject.