Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Schiff's closing speech

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 5 Feb 2020 09:38:22 -0500, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 2/5/2020 4:33 AM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 05 Feb 2020 02:09:08 -0500,
wrote:

Pelosi did just fine tonight. Ripped his speach up right behind him
on camera.

Like a ****ing 5 year old having a temper tantrum, not like the
Speaker of the House.
Anything the democrats have said about Trump's behavior and lack of
respect for his office went out the window tonight.
The ads will write themselves over that stunt.
It wouldn't shock me if a blue dog, scared of losing their seat votes
nay.

So one incident makes up for 1000's by him. Give me a break.

And let me add, what about the fact that at the start, Pelosi offered
her hand and Stumpie wouldn't shake it.

And that the Reps chanted 4 more years, when partisan behaviour is out
of place in the Capitol, a building owned by all of us.

The Republicans' lack of respect is everywhere.

Just because Trump is low class no reason to be an even lower class. It
was a publicity stunt, nothing more. Never a fan of Nancy, but even
less so now.

Just as Talib and Omar did not stand to honor the Tuskegee Airmen. That
was very disrespectful too. They helped make it possible for then to
run for office.

I didnt' watch the speech and this is the first I heard about that.
That's terrible. And you're right about the Tuskege Airmen helping them
get elected. I don't like them but this misbehaviour I don't even
understand. ... After reading a couple pages, the best I can guess is it
was just because Rump was doing it. Still bad.