Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tricky Dicky[_4_] Tricky Dicky[_4_] is offline

Default Washing line ground socket size

Our drier is a Brabantia one and they tend to use larger diam. Centre poles.. The metal socket we bought as a separate item from B&Q and it came with several plastic sleeves so that different diam. poles could be used in the same socket but we have not used them as the drier pole is a snug fit in the metal socket. I think Brabantia use the largest diam. pole I am not aware of any other makes being wider, just looking at the selection when ours was bought, so if you get a socket that fits one of theirs and it comes with additional sleeves you should be well covered.

Richard