Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Hayter[_2_] Roger Hayter[_2_] is offline

Default Apprentice fired

soup wrote:

Then why are you 'here' .

First post states that a CAR is involved, I pray to all the Gods that
you don't have a driving license.

So why bother with an 'I am not interested' post ?

Brian you are becoming rather tiresome with all your
'the 99% of people who are sighted must adjust to those who are blind'
statements.

No interest to me its graphic.
Brian

Those of us who have poor Internet connections are equally irritated by
un-summarised video links. This is supposed to be a text medium, if
people want to post idiotic video clips they could at least explain what
they are and why they are posting them.

--

Roger Hayter