Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Apprentice fired

Then why are you 'here' .

First post states that a CAR is involved, I pray to all the Gods that
you don't have a driving license.

So why bother with an 'I am not interested' post ?

Brian you are becoming rather tiresome with all your
'the 99% of people who are sighted must adjust to those who are blind'
statements.

No interest to me its graphic.
Brian

Posted to uk.d-i-y

soup wrote:

Then why are you 'here' .

First post states that a CAR is involved, I pray to all the Gods that
you don't have a driving license.

So why bother with an 'I am not interested' post ?

Brian you are becoming rather tiresome with all your
'the 99% of people who are sighted must adjust to those who are blind'
statements.

No interest to me its graphic.
Brian

Those of us who have poor Internet connections are equally irritated by
un-summarised video links. This is supposed to be a text medium, if
people want to post idiotic video clips they could at least explain what
they are and why they are posting them.

--

Roger Hayter

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Roger Hayter wrote:
soup wrote:

Then why are you 'here' .

First post states that a CAR is involved, I pray to all the Gods that
you don't have a driving license.

So why bother with an 'I am not interested' post ?

Brian you are becoming rather tiresome with all your
'the 99% of people who are sighted must adjust to those who are blind'
statements.

No interest to me its graphic.
Brian

Those of us who have poor Internet connections are equally irritated by
un-summarised video links. This is supposed to be a text medium, if
people want to post idiotic video clips they could at least explain what
they are and why they are posting them.

Quite. Same as all links, really.

Except for harry. Everyone knows what his will be about. ;-)

--
*There are two sides to every divorce: Yours and **** head's*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Roger Hayter" wrote in message
soup wrote:

Then why are you 'here' .

First post states that a CAR is involved, I pray to all the Gods that
you don't have a driving license.

So why bother with an 'I am not interested' post ?

Brian you are becoming rather tiresome with all your
'the 99% of people who are sighted must adjust to those who are blind'
statements.

No interest to me its graphic.
Brian

Those of us who have poor Internet connections are equally irritated by
un-summarised video links. This is supposed to be a text medium, if
people want to post idiotic video clips they could at least explain what
they are and why they are posting them.

Bit silly with the quirky ones that adam posts particularly.
Lot more effort for him than just posting the link and there
cant be all that many with poor net connections to matter now.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 03:05 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING, already!!!! LOL

On Fri, 7 Feb 2020 03:05:43 +1100, Ray, better known as cantankerous

FLUSH the sleepless trolling senile asshole's latest troll****

03:05??? AGAIN? LOL Wanna bet that you'll be up and trolling in your known
idiotic manner, ALL NIGHT LONG, yet again? LOL

--
Bill Wright addressing senile Ozzie cretin Rot Speed:
"Well you make up a lot of stuff and it's total ******** most of it."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Roger Hayter wrote:
soup wrote:

Then why are you 'here' .

First post states that a CAR is involved, I pray to all the Gods that
you don't have a driving license.

So why bother with an 'I am not interested' post ?

Brian you are becoming rather tiresome with all your
'the 99% of people who are sighted must adjust to those who are blind'
statements.

No interest to me its graphic.
Brian

Those of us who have poor Internet connections are equally irritated by
un-summarised video links. This is supposed to be a text medium, if
people want to post idiotic video clips they could at least explain what
they are and why they are posting them.

Quite. Same as all links, really.

Except for harry. Everyone knows what his will be about. ;-)

You don’t actually. Quite a mixture of rabid brexit leaver ****
to some of the weirdest photos you have ever seen to some
really stunning video footage of cliff face walkways and even
some news interviews of him in his well insulated house.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 06/02/2020 14:09, Roger Hayter wrote:

Those of us who have poor Internet connections are equally irritated by
un-summarised video links. This is supposed to be a text medium, if
people want to post idiotic video clips they could at least explain what
they are and why they are posting them.

no

On the plus side, it makes it easy to identify the inconsiderate c*nts.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 03:43 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for OVER AN HOUR already!!!! LOL

On Fri, 7 Feb 2020 03:43:42 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the senile asshole's troll****

03:43??? Just what the **** is WRONG with you, senile asshole troll?

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 06/02/2020 10:55, soup wrote:
Then why are you 'here' .

Â*First post states that a CAR is involved, I pray to all the Gods that
you don't have a driving license.

Â* So why bother with an 'I am not interested' post ?

Brian you are becoming rather tiresome with all your
'the 99% of people who are sighted must adjust to those who are blind'
statements.

+1

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Roger Hayter wrote:
soup wrote:

[...]

But you can still tell a lot from the text in the link.
which is one reason I don't like tinyurl or facebook links.
If it's from braibart or whatever it'll be racist ****.

Of course youtube or flicker it could be almost anything.

I didnlt think many woulod be interested in my venus & moon shot
or the birds flying past/over the moon.

Butn if anyone wants to know what things I photograph of 'film' and share
they can always check.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/whiskydave
https://www.youtube.com/user/Davewhisky

If there is anything DIY related I try to include some info with the link.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 6 February 2020 22:07:03 UTC, ARW wrote:
On 06/02/2020 10:55, soup wrote:
Then why are you 'here' .

Â*First post states that a CAR is involved, I pray to all the Gods that
you don't have a driving license.

Â* So why bother with an 'I am not interested' post ?

Brian you are becoming rather tiresome with all your
'the 99% of people who are sighted must adjust to those who are blind'
statements.

+1

I bet T i m would find some way of counting him as a majority ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote:
But if anyone wants to know what things I photograph of 'film'
and share they can always check.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/whiskydave
https://www.youtube.com/user/Davewhisky

If there is anything DIY related I try to include some info with the link.

Yeah, but whatever happened to the gig reviews?

#Paul
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Roger Hayter wrote:
soup wrote:

[...]

That pier.

WSM?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 7 February 2020 19:32:05 UTC, #Paul wrote:
whisky-dave wrote:
But if anyone wants to know what things I photograph of 'film'
and share they can always check.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/whiskydave
https://www.youtube.com/user/Davewhisky

If there is anything DIY related I try to include some info with the link.

Yeah, but whatever happened to the gig reviews?

#Paul

I don't review gigs I leave that to others.

https://www.reflectionsofdarkness.co...ah-london-2020

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote:
Yeah, but whatever happened to the gig reviews?

I don't review gigs I leave that to others.

https://www.reflectionsofdarkness.co...ah-london-2020

My mistake, I thought you were a different whisky-dave. What
did you do with the old one? :-)

#Paul

Apprentice fired Jim GM4DHJ ... UK diy 3 February 5th 20 01:35 PM
Apprentice fired Rod Speed UK diy 1 February 4th 20 09:35 PM
Apprentice Electrician needs help [email protected] Home Repair 6 July 22nd 07 10:25 PM
Apprentice Chuck System Q&A massmans Woodturning 2 January 25th 06 04:58 PM
PLUMBERS APPRENTICE? MR CLOSE Home Repair 0 July 2nd 05 07:22 PM