Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default Will this tool break up a blig blob of cement/concrete?

On Wed, 05 Feb 2020 17:24:33 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 5 Feb 2020 08:41:49 -0800 (PST), TimR
wrote:

On Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 5:51:40 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
Clare, what are box stalls?

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 4 Feb 2020 08:25:55 -0800 (PST), TimR
wrote:

Got any neighborhood kids?

Post a message, FB or whatever they use. $20 says you can't break this chunk in less than 30 minutes. All pieces must fit in a one gallon bucket. $2 extra per minute under 30.

N'hood kids are a good idea.

And the incentive idea is good.

OTOH, alas, I won't be able to make the bystanders wear goggles and I'll
be liable when a piece of cement flies into someone's eye.

And I can't let them use the power drill.

But I've got other chores kids could do.

Dig hole next to it.

Tip concrete into the hole.

Problem solved.

Oh wait, now we have a pile of dirt. Okay, dig another hole. Throw dirt into it.

Problem solved.

Or just rake the dirt out and let nature take it away.

Wasn't there a movie where they solved this problem by filling their
pockets with dirt, then slowly letting it fall down inside their pant legs
as they walked around the prison compound. Stalag 17?