Posted to alt.home.repair
Trumpster[_21_] Trumpster[_21_] is offline

Default Schiff's closing speech

On 2/5/20 4:33 AM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 05 Feb 2020 02:09:08 -0500,
wrote:

Pelosi did just fine tonight. Ripped his speach up right behind him
on camera.

Like a ****ing 5 year old having a temper tantrum, not like the
Speaker of the House.
Anything the democrats have said about Trump's behavior and lack of
respect for his office went out the window tonight.
The ads will write themselves over that stunt.
It wouldn't shock me if a blue dog, scared of losing their seat votes
nay.

So one incident makes up for 1000's by him. Give me a break.

Fasten your seat belt, little buddy. We got four more spectacular years coming! Hehehee!