Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Will this tool break up a blig blob of cement/concrete?

Clare, what are box stalls?

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 4 Feb 2020 08:25:55 -0800 (PST), TimR
wrote:

Got any neighborhood kids?

Post a message, FB or whatever they use. $20 says you can't break this chunk in less than 30 minutes. All pieces must fit in a one gallon bucket. $2 extra per minute under 30.

N'hood kids are a good idea.

And the incentive idea is good.

OTOH, alas, I won't be able to make the bystanders wear goggles and I'll
be liable when a piece of cement flies into someone's eye.

And I can't let them use the power drill.

But I've got other chores kids could do.