Allan Waghalter

Default Prewiring alarm for a new house

Tony,
When you get a free pre-wire, you are not getting anything more than the
minimum. It takes us a minimum of 3 days and sometimes as long as 5 days to
properly pre-wire a new house. If someone is going to commit to that much
time, they can not do it for free. Many companies will wire the doors,
keypad, siren, phone and power, but that is just a small portion of what
should be protected and provided for in a pre-wire.
Allan Waghalter

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Mary Shafer wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:28:34 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

George Wenzel wrote in
message ...

wrote

You are a fool if you think a dog is
the answer to your security needs.

Dogs aren't the be-all and end-all of home security,

Neither are alarms.

A good alarm system coupled with an armed-response security patrol is
pretty good, though.

but homes with dogs (large or small) tend to get
burglarized much less often than homes without dogs.

And very few crims are stupid enough
to try it with a large dog like an Alsatian.

We don't have Alsatians in the US. We have to make do with German
Shepherds.

Mary Shafer (American shepherd)

Hi,
Alarm company will do it for free gladly. Or go wireless.
That's what they did when I had my house built.
Tony