JerryMouse

Default Prewiring alarm for a new house

alarman wrote:
Kukutyin wrote in message
news
You don't need prewiring the house. if you are use German Shepherd

You are a fool if you think a dog is the answer to your security
needs. Same goes for a gun. I just love it when some idiot says
"alarm? My .357 is the only protection I need."

A homeowner with a pistol (or the fear of a homeowner with a pistol) is the
only guaranteed burglary deterent. Guard dogs can be killed, alarms don't
bother the smash-and-grab crooks, burglar bars only slow the squints.

Don't believe me? Put the following sign on your front door:

There are no
GUNS
in this house!

And see how long you last.