Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default How keep a threaded rod centered thru a 1,5" hole

On Saturday, February 1, 2020 at 8:53:39 AM UTC-5, TimR wrote:
I wonder if there's a part missing. Check the box for some kind of tapered plug, look in the waste basket, try parts upside down, etc.

Failing that (oh, and do check the installation instructions - as bad as they're usually translated, once in a while there's a clue) spend another $200 on an Ender 3 3D printer and make yourself a spacer. Once you have one you'll find a million uses for it.

RTFM?

I suggested before that something was wrong, standard faucets fit standard holes.