Rod Speed

Default Prewiring alarm for a new house

Kukutyin wrote in message
news
You don't need prewiring the house. if you are use German Shepherd

True, and its a vastly better deterrent than any alarm system too.

Its got some downsides tho, mine was so keen to go for a run
in the car that I never had the heart to leave him behind when
it was at all possible to take him with me when out of the house.

Caused a rather hilarious result when I had him in the computer
room at work one weekend and one of users came into the room.

The dog had him bailed up against the wall in
a flash and the wimp nearly died of fright |-)