Gunner

Default OT- John Kerry Co Sponsors Gun Ban S1431

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 17:42:11 -0700, "Joel Corwith"
wrote:

Nice name calling Mark, that's classic.

Which name did I call you? Or do you have a reading comprehension
issue that needs dealing with?

Funny the founders didn't name the group
rec.crafts.postanycrapbutmetalworking.

Funny, the Founders didnt make you Net Nanny either. Are you applying
for the job of newsgroup Moderator? Pay sucks from what I understand,
but you can play God to your hearts content.

It's obvious that doesn't matter to you from the screw everybody else
attitude in your last post. Sounding a little like Richard,...

Joel. phx

Ah no Joel..it was mostly a Screw YOU in that last post.

There's three HUNDRED groups with 'politics' in the name for people that are
into that crap.

Yes there are. And perhaps more with porn orientation. So?

Oh..ya..I forgot..you are one of those anal types who wants everyone
to dance to your particular music.

Bummer..must really suck to be so frustrated all the time. Perhaps you
might either want to have your keepers show you how to killfile by OT
or by my email addy etc. Assuming you havent commanded them to drink
the purple koolaid yet.

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:27:54 -0700, "Joel Corwith"
wrote: Nothing but crap

And once again..Joel posts crap. Shrug.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke