Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hydrogen engines

On 28/01/2020 10:18, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Tue, 28 Jan 2020 08:04:48 +0000 (GMT), charles wrote:

Current cars don't have carbs, they inject petrol or diesel

directly.

'currently manufactured cars'. There are still plenty of cars with carbs
on the roads.

Only pretty old ones. The emissions regulations will have removed any
carb car later than the 'vintage car cutoff date'. I think thats more
than 40 years old essentially.

I wouldn't like to bet on that. The last petrol car I had was M
(prefix) reg and injection. Just a bog standard family saloon,
nothing fancy or "go faster".

Last non injection vehicle I owned was a Triumph Spitfire back in the 1980s

upgraded to an injected Opel Manta 2 litre and never looked back.