Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Tue, 28 Jan 2020 14:00:30 +1100, Ray, better known as cantankerous

simpler to change the carburetor on an existing vehicle. Our workshop
technician did that to his car during the petrol rationing of 1973,
and ran his car on propane. SU carb, IIRC; he just bored out the jet
and machined a fatter needle, although I doubt that modern carbs are
that simple to DIY modify, but modified carbs would be available
commercially.

Current cars don't have carbs, they inject petrol or diesel directly.

....and the pathological auto-contradicting senile asshole did it, AGAIN! LOL

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID: