Posted to uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default Hydrogen engines

I appreciate perhaps your text to speech thingy might have puked, but normally a long link ain't a problem, a computer doesn't care how long the link is it's passing to the web browser. And it means we can see where we're going, and not a link to a dodgy site full of viruses.

On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 16:13:44 -0000, Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote:

Nice short link then.
I thought fuel cells were the way to go, crack water using solar, then let
the oxygen free, use the hydrogen for the cell and when it combines with the
oxygen you get water plus some excess heat and electricity.
Brian