Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hydrogen engines

In article ,
Jethro_uk wrote:
I remember a guy disconnnecting a fast charger from a fork lift without
switching off the charger - the outgassed hydrogen/oxygen exploded when
a spark lit it. Battery was split in half.

On of my Dads employees did that. There's still acid marks on the roof -
12ft high. Amazingly he managed not to get blinded.

Explosions were once pretty common on any vehicle battery charging
station, like in your local garage. Although usually not too serious. But
if talking about the amounts of hydrogen needed to fuel a car, they likely
would be.

--
*I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.