Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ray[_22_] Ray[_22_] is offline

Default Fog lights MOT

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Ray wrote:
Fark. I was considering a PDK for my next car. **** that.

Other than the above, it's brilliant.

Sure, but I am ****ed if I am going to fart around
putting it out of drive every time I have to stop for
long in traffic.

Actually less effort than putting on the handbrake.

Sure, but I never do that. I do use the handbrake
when starting off up a steep hill after stopping in
traffic, instead of doing the alternative heal and toe
approach, but never use the hand brake when when
stopped in traffic. Always use it when parked.

I don't like having the brake lights
on all the time I'm stopped.

I don’t care.

When you know you're going to be stopped
for some time like at traffic lights.

I don’t care and never find that I ease off on
the brake pedal and find the car moving either.

I might turn the engine off and apply the handbrake
when it a very long line of stopped traffic after a major
accident that sees the road closed completely for hours
but that’s so rare that its not worth considering.