Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default Fog lights MOT

In article ,
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
I have been very happy to see them on all manner of vehicles in
situations where sight of the vehicle might othrwise have been
impaired. Do remember that they can make a big difference when going
from bright sun to stygian blackness of a bridge. And, when cycling, I
have found it much more difficult to see and maintain awareness of
vehicles behind me when they are grey (current top colour), and the
weather is grey, and the road is grey... DRLs help a lot.

better than 20 20 vision here.....

That only refers to acuity under decent light conditions. It says nothing
about how dazzle etc effects.

I know....sounds good though ...