Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Where does paint all go?

wrote in message
On Friday, 24 January 2020 13:24:55 UTC, whisky-dave wrote:
On Thursday, 23 January 2020 18:06:24 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote

Anoher fact is that during WWII due to rationing the UK city populations
were healtheir than they are today, apart from being killed by bombs that
is.

Myth.

Nope, fact.

They were on average healthier than in 39,

So it isnt a myth.

but we live a good bit longer today than in the 40s.

Irrelevant to whether rationing during WW2 did
see everyone eat considerably more healthily
during that tine. And also got more exercise
growing their own food with plenty of them too.

but we live a good bit longer today than in the 40s.

For other reasons like antibiotics, vaccination,
control of infectious disease and much better
medical treatment of stuff like heart attacks
and strokes, not due to diet.