Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default Fog lights MOT

On 24/01/2020 10:43, polygonum_on_google wrote:
On Friday, 24 January 2020 09:15:19 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

spot on the worse ones are the indicator in the middle of the circular
parking light.....but loads of front indicators are away from the
headlights though..... also LEDs shouldn't be allowed on cars.....

Some appalling designs. There is a particular roundabout near home where the left indicator can be very difficult to see on vehicles coming round - hence difficult to be sure whether they are indicating to leave the roundabout or carrying on round.

Sunshine on reflective bits inside light clusters can play havoc with visibility.

On my car, the DRL switches off and the indicator alone lights - which makes it exceedingly obvious. And, although bright, they seem not to be dazzling. (I report my impression of the same.simlar model being driven by others. Obviously my own perception of my own car when driving it is not significant.)

seen that on all those PFI audi's I think or fiddle wagons...good idea
but badly executed.....