Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tim R[_2_] Tim R[_2_] is offline

Default what's a quick way to verify UVC from germicidal lamp?

On Friday, January 24, 2020 at 8:25:14 AM UTC-5, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:

I did the same thing. When my mother got home she said the house
smelled like the seaside. My Tesla coil was used a few times just to
make the seaside smell. I don't know if it killed all the bacteria.

Steve

--
http://www.npsnn.com

There are people who use an ozone generator to get rid of mold and mildew smells, especially in warehouses. There are others who claim it it works by numbing your nose rather than killing the actual mold.