Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Where does paint all go?

On Friday, 24 January 2020 12:42:09 UTC, alan_m wrote:
On 24/01/2020 00:17, wrote:

spring, mineral or soft drinks.

Didn't one manufacturer (Pepsi/Coke?) try marketing Peckham spring water.

No that was derek trotter OFAH.

They did try to sell london water as spring water.

cats normally prefer cold water, but they often don't like the chlorination in tapwater.

Just let it stand for a while or put a jug of tap water in the fridge
for 12 hours. The chlorine easily boils off.

Alternatively get a jug with a activated carbon filter.

I know and in these so called blind test of tap water V mineral they
never take the tap water straight from the tap.

Tap water is fine is chilled left to stand and filtered in one of those jug thing. I can see the differnce when I make tea, so it must taste
differnt too.