Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Where does paint all go?

On Thursday, 23 January 2020 14:42:54 UTC, charles wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 22 January 2020 21:10:32 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message

I'm also cutting down on my meat intake

Why ?

After a friend that loved his meat, always ate large amounts died of
bowel cancer in his 40s.... His wife used to tell he he used to read a
chapter of a book or listen to a few songs while taking a crap.... and
that I've never really been a fan of steaks, and chops didn't like the
fatty or chewy bits even as a kid, and the cruelty in obtaining some of
these meats, and the effect of large aminal populations sustained for
food, and the methane they produce. And of cours ethe size of fat
americans and how they like their meat. I saw a coup,e on the tube that
had difficulty seating on a single seat !. I just decided to cut down.

Luckily I found a few things that are veggie that I genuinely like and
prefer to the meat versions. Red pepper and feta cheese rolls :-)

https://www.higgidy.co.uk/product/wo...veggie-rolls-0

trouble is I can eat a box of the above with, either garlic mayo or
beetroot ketchup and a cup of tea at midnight before going to bed.

I doubt this practice is exaclty healthy but you only live once or so
some say.

Cats have 9 lives

Only the cats used for whipping sailors, as the whips had 9 tails.
Not that I know much about whipping sailors that's a differnt
type of DIY :-)

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England