Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Where does paint all go?

On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 05:58:10 -0800 (PST), whisky-dave
wrote:

snip

Luckily I found a few things that are veggie that I genuinely like and prefer
to the meat versions. Red pepper and feta cheese rolls :-)

Daughter has been a vegi for about 10 years and has been testing
Veaganism (food + ethically) for Veganuary. I think she's going to
carry it on.

Her list of enjoyable fast Vegan food is now as follows (her job often
finds her out and about):

Greggs Vegan sausage rolls.
Costa's Vegan ham and cheese toasty (specifically when on offer).
KFC Quorn burger
Subway's Vegan Meatball Marinara
McD's Veggie Dippers
Greggs Vegan Steak Bake.

As of tonight she also likes Pappa John's 'The Vegan Works' and their
'Vegan Sausage & Pepperoni' pizzas (as did we all, my treat). ;-)

snip

I'd like to cut down on milk too.

I have for a couple of years now and been using a variety of the
alternative milks, as / when I see them on special. We (all) seem to
have settled on oak milk and I can't say I now notice the difference
than the semi-skimmed 'baby cow growth fluid' I was using previously.

In tea and coffee you only need to use a bit and not try yo use it as
you would cows milk to whiten the drink (or it can then taste a bit
oaty).

I'd go further and say I prefer it to semi-skimmed milk on cereal
(cold) and porridge / Wheatabix (hot).

Have you seen Netflix documentary, 'Cowspiracy' OOI?

https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/80033772

Cheers, T i m