Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Where does paint all go?

whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote

I'm also cutting down on my meat intake

Why ?

After a friend that loved his meat, always ate
large amounts died of bowel cancer in his 40s....

Thats mad unless you also ate large amounts of meat.

His wife used to tell he he used to read a chapter of
a book or listen to a few songs while taking a crap....

Not surprising that bowel cancer can have downsides.

and that I've never really been a fan of steaks,

Its just one type of meat.

and chops didn't like the fatty or chewy bits even as a kid,

Ditto.

and the cruelty in obtaining some of these meats,

So eat the meat that doesnt involve any cruelty.

and the effect of large aminal populations sustained
for food, and the methane they produce.

Climate has changed much more due to other factors.

And of cours ethe size of fat americans
and how they like their meat.

No reason why anyone has to pig out like they do.

I saw a coup,e on the tube that had
difficulty seating on a single seat !.

Mate of mine was like that. But it wasnt due to the meat he ate.

I just decided to cut down.

Mad.

Luckily I found a few things that are veggie that
I genuinely like and prefer to the meat versions.

I havent found anything much. Toasted cheese on toast
is about it and I havent had that for about a decade now.

Just bought some cheese yesterday but havent eaten
any of it yet and dont plan to eat it that often.

Red pepper and feta cheese rolls :-)

https://www.higgidy.co.uk/product/wo...veggie-rolls-0

I do eat one version of Gozleme which has no meat
but alternate it with the other that does, from Aldi.

trouble is I can eat a box of the above with,
either garlic mayo or beetroot ketchup and
a cup of tea at midnight before going to bed.

Thats why you are as fat as the worst yanks.

I doubt this practice is exaclty healthy
but you only live once or so some say.

I'd like to cut down on milk too.

I don't drink any milk at all and dont use it for cooking either.