Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] rnapier1031@gmail.com is offline

Default I can't change the blade on a B & D miter saw.

Jan the bland?

FWIW not all saw fixing nuts or bolts loosen clockwise.

The fixing nut or bolt loosens in the direction that the blade spins
when cutting.

Refrain from using a hammer.

Jan the bland? Auto correct screwed up. Was supposed to say, "Jam the blade into a scrap of wood." LOL, you said exactly the same thing I did except I used the words clockwise and counter clockwise. The blade cuts in the clock wise direction, the bolt loosens in the clockwise direction. I have the same exact saw. Left hand thread. Tapping the wrench with a hammer is just about the same as an impact hammer but with less damage.

Never jam anything into the fan blades of the motor.