Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Wright[_3_] Bill Wright[_3_] is offline

Default Where does paint all go?

On Wednesday, 22 January 2020 14:04:29 UTC, newshound wrote:
On 22/01/2020 12:30, T i m wrote:

p.s. Since I saw it mentioned here, we care saving crisp / snack
packets as I believe Walkers will take them is 5kg batches. We are
looking for a good way to store them as they can take up a bit of room
unless compressed somehow (and we don't want to knot them up as I'm
not sure how they re-process them).

How long does it take to collect 5 kg of crisp bags? And do they really
recycle them, or just burn them?

They just burn them. Obviously. They aren't going to fill them with crisps and glue them shut are they? It's ridiculous what some people do just to make themselves feel good.

Bill