Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Wright[_3_] Bill Wright[_3_] is offline

Default Where does paint all go?

On Wednesday, 22 January 2020 12:30:38 UTC, T i m wrote:
Ok, I'll admit to buying a bottle drink when we are out and have been
caught out but 1) we often re-use the bottle several times and 2) will
always recycle them properly. Even to the point of not trusting that
the likes of McDonalds sorting their waste and taking it home so that
we can be sure we have done it properly (rather than just throwing it
out the window of their car at some point on their way home ... where
they typically have a bin outside their own house?).

If we do buy a plastic bottle of drink it's rarely just water out of
principal. p.s. Since I saw it mentioned here, we care saving crisp / snack
packets as I believe Walkers will take them is 5kg batches. We are
looking for a good way to store them as they can take up a bit of room
unless compressed somehow (and we don't want to knot them up as I'm
not sure how they re-process them).

You sound like a right nutter.

Bill