Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Where does paint all go?

On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 14:25:41 +0000, Tim Lamb
wrote:

snip

It's lack of respect for where I have to live is indicative of a very bad
person.

I really don't know if some of these people realise that they are
considered such by the majority (and I think they are still only a
minority) or if they do, that they care ... or think to care till it
happens to them that is. Collect the fly-tip up and shoot it over
their front garden wall. ;-)

Where? Mostly done by Caravan Utilising Nomadic Travellers.

Whilst that might case, it's far from the case round here, rather just
smaller concerns dumping smaller quantities of stuff.

Again, neighbour caught someone dragging a one tonne bag of mixed
building and garden crap out of the back of their small van and onto
the road / pavement.

I believe I saw the same van parked round the corner, outside the
house of a questionable family. We also saw the Council 'Street
Cleansing' truck come a collect it a couple of days later and it
looked like it wasn't an easy drag, even onto the tail lift. Had I
been sure the van belonged to that house, I may have been more
inclined to drop some of it back over their fence whilst dog walking
late one night.

You country folk may well see the lion's share of the tipper trucks
full of old ashfelt and crazy paving though and more 'industrial'
loads / waste.

Cheers, T i m