Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Where does paint all go?

In article ,
T i m wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 13:50:59 +0000, Chris J Dixon
wrote:

T i m wrote:

The answer of course is that some people buy bottled water because
they think it's better for them, are too lazy to re-fill an existing
bottle or think it tastes better (when where they have done blind
tests, 'most people' prefer tap water). ;-)

I do buy a little of Sainsbury's cheapest fizzy water. The amount
we use is so low that pratting about with Sparklets is not a
sensible or economic option.

No, quite, and at least it isn't just plain (still) water (that was my
real point).

I 'get' the 'I'm caught out and thirsty' thing, even for plain water,
it's the people who you see lugging what must be gallons of often
(still) water home from the shops when they have the same stuff for
1/1000th of the cost (of the water, let alone the environmental costs
of it's packaging and *transportation* S[1]) coming out of their taps
at home.

especially "Fijian water".

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England