Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default DAB reception

They are probably deaf and also the aerial is hardly what one might call
suitable unless you are close to the transmitter. They don't like basements
either. I guess you could bodge an aerial onto them if you want to go that
far.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"F" news@nowhere wrote in message
o.uk...
We have a couple of DAB radio alarm clocks. One of them will find and play
radio channels, albeit with a low signal strength. The other can't get a
reliable signal despite being just the other side of the bed. Both have
lengths of thin wire for aerials.

Is there anything I can do to get reception? I've moved the wire on the
difficult one up, down, left and right but got nowhere.