Posted to sci.electronics.repair
danny burstein danny burstein is offline

Default what's a quick way to verify UVC from germicidal lamp?

[snip]

The second best way [a] to clear out microbial nasties
is via hydrgen perxide misting. The equipment is
still quite expensive and rare, but gaining traction
in hospitals and other high risk areas.

Here's a technical/medical professional article
about it:

And a markting quasi advert:

http://www.europeancleaningjournal.c...cleaning-firms

You might, emphasize might, be able to find a local
source of this type of equipment for rent.

(Probably not at any reasonable price).

[a] the first is via high intensity radiation.
I doubt you'd find that a plausable option.