Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Oxygen concentrator sound level

On 01/20/2020 09:52 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I think you have to carry LOX and have limited range. Could make a hell
of a dragster though.

I imagine somebody tried it and found it wanting.

https://www.dragzine.com/news/flashb...led-hydrazine/

Hey, if it works in a Titan II rocket it ought to work in a fuelie. Or
maybe they were emulating a Me-163. Hydrazine, methanol, and 80%
hydrogen peroxide. What's not to like?

My physics TA was a drag racing fan. He liked to point out the textbook
illustration of the maximum coefficient of friction and linear
acceleration was getting bent at the strip. He also mentioned that if
you were trying to adjust the CG on a commercial airliner depleted
uranium was just the stuff.

https://wise-uranium.org/ruxcw.html

Another good reason not to fly.