Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hydrogen engines

In article ,
Ray wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Ray wrote:
But has found that magic money tree may said didn't exist?

Don't need a magic money tree, just stop sending
billions a year to the EU.

Have you looked at the net costs of us leaving the EU so far?

Irrelevant, that's a one off cost.

Makes our net EU contribution look like a drop in the ocean...

More lies, because the net EU contribution continues each year.

And you think the reduction in our income due to saying we will leave and
leaving the EU is a one off too? Pity most industrialists and other
experts don't agree with you.

And the EU should have been told that Article 50 says
nothing about any exit fee and so they should shove
that demand where the sun don't shine, sideways.

You're the one who decides such things, then?

--
*Virtual reality is its own reward *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.